Garment Racks &
Questions?: Email Us!
Order Toll Free:
Garment & Clothing Rack Assembly Instructions
Z Base Rolling Rack # 01-016BL
1. Attach each Z end piece to bottom frame, using provided 2 screws per end piece.
2. Insert rubber bumper onto each wheel's bolt.
3. Attach each wheel/bumper to frame using 1 lock washer and 1 lock nut.
4. Insert each side upright into frame.
5. Attach top hangrail to uprights.
Adjustable Rolling Rack # 01-009CH
1. Remove screws from ends of 47" base cross pieces with allen wrench (supplied).
2. Attach cross pieces to uprights, with height adjustment holes facing inward,
using screws from #1.
3. Remove screws from ends of 31" height adjustment bars.
4. Attach height adjustment bars to hangrail, with height push pins facing inward,
using screws from #3.
5. Insert hangrail with height adjustment bars into uprights at desired height.
Spiral Garment Rack # 08-006CH
1. Remove screw and lockwasher from end of center base pole.
2. Attach center base pole to base using screw, lockwasher,
and metal spacer from under base bottom.
3. Fit top pole over bottom pole.
4. Attach spiral support arms to spiral piece with mounting rings facing inward.
5. Attach spiral assembly to top pole at desired height and tighten screws.
01-010CH - Collapsible Rolling Rack
1. Unfold rack.
2. Attach hangrail to uprights.
3. Remove (2) Screws from base frame and use to attach hangrail clamps.
Round Garment Racks 00-001CH and 00-004CH
1. Insert (4) footed legs into frame at desired height.
2. Unfold frame and stand rack up.
3. Attach top ring by aligning holes with hold tabs.
4. Optional: Insert (4) shelf rests into frame crossbars.
2 Arm Racks
02-010CH, 02-011CH & 02-012CH
1. Insert base weight into chrome base cover.
2. Attach base to upright with bolt provided.
3. Insert arms into upright at desired height.